“Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else” (Galatians 6:4).
Do not give in to sowing the seed of comparison in your life… comparison can compromise the individual calling and beautiful life God has given each of us. Focus on the seed of authenticity and walking in your full potential daily.
If we spend more time looking at what others are doing or have, we could miss what we have and are supposed to do. Staying focused on what good things are happening in and through us will help keep this inner battle of comparison at bay.
Our culture will always try to tempt us with comparison, but God never does.
He wants us to love our life just as much as He does. Even if you are not exactly where you want to be right now … God helps us love where we are, not where we wish we could be.
Prayer For Today: God, help me love the life I live right now. Show me the good things I often overlook and help me be content with what I have. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Top 10 Words of Wisdom:
1) Be the Change
2) What you think you become
3) Where there is love there is life
4) Learn as if you’ll live forever
5) Your health is your real wealth
6) Have a sense of humor
7) Your life is your message
8) Action Expresses priorities
9) Our greatness is being able to remake ourselves
10) Find yourself in the service of others